Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Get Trim Fast – 3 Key Things to Get Trim Fast Pt3


I think you can already guess what the 3rd key to get trim fast is. It’s pretty obvious. You have to do at least a little exercise if you really want to get rim fast. But you have to bear in mind; exercise falls third after MOTIVATIONS and THE RIGHT DIET. Only 20% of your fat loss success is determined by exercise. The other 80% is determined by your diet. Therefore, having the right diet is far more important than jogging everyday. STRIP THAT FAT has taught me this, and I took less than 6 months to become A NEW ME.



How long you should exercise everyday? What are the best exercises for you? I’ve read articles which advice people to spend at least 1 hour a day at the gym, 5 days a week. That’s totally insane! You just need 15 minutes a day, 30 minutes the most. Don’t aim for QUANTITY because at the end of the day, QUALITY counts! In my next post, I’ll share with you how you can limit your exercise to just 15 minutes but will burn your calories 24 hours, even while you’re asleep.

I’ve also read articles which say a simple use of the stairs instead of the elevator would do. Or maybe walking instead of driving to the convenience store is a good form of exercise. Honestly, if you’re the LAZIEST FAT GUY in the world and exercise is definitely not on your list, those simple exercises can be a good start. But if you really want to get trim fast, you really need way more effort than that.



Exercise is extremely crucial if you want to get trim fast. But it only determines 20% of your get trim fast success. HAVING THE UNIQUE DIET JUST FOR YOU IS A MUST. Spending hours a day doing cardio with no results is a waste of time. The right diet will not ask you to skip meals or do unhealthy things. With STRIP THAT FAT DIET GENERATOR, I can still eat the meals that I like including snacks.



Check Out My Strip That Fat Review Here



Are you a frustrated dieter? Are you sick and tired of those so-called MAGIC Diets that just don’t seem to work? I have a solution that will remove that ugly belly fat of yours in matter of weeks. THIS DIET REALLY WORKS.

No comments: