Saturday, December 6, 2008

Best Cardio Exercise: Interval Training - The Revolutionary of Cardio Exercise?


Honestly, I’m not a
FAN of exercise. I just don’t like the idea of spending 45-60 minutes a day at the gym or jogging around the park. 7 days a week? Yeah, right… I’ll be glad if I’d done 3 days a week.

But things have changed now. I’m still not a
FAN. That remains unchanged. But I’m starting to like the idea that I can do 15-30 minutes exercise, 2-3 days a week, and get maximum fat loss, supercharge my fitness, boost up my metabolism and burn off my extra fat faster. Sounds CRAZY aye??? Fortunately, it does work that way.

The exercise that I’m talking about is
INTERVAL TRAINING. Is this another revolution in weight loss? Maybe… If you have been keeping your heads in the sand for the past 10 years!

What is interval training? It’s actually a
SIMPLE exercise routine, but can be BRUTAL as well. It’s an integration of periods of high intensity cardio workout and periods of low intensity cardio workouts (the recovery period). The theory is that by overloading both the aerobic and anaerobic systems at the same time, you can obtain benefits from both aspects of training simultaneously.

What activities can you use for interval training? Any cardio workouts will do. Walking, running, stair steppers, stationary bikes, aerobic exercise, and even jumping rope. You can even incorporate your own style of exercise too. If you’re really creative, exercising can be
EXTREMELY FUN!

Studies have shown that interval training has the benefits of improving a person’s fitness, health, speed and stamina. However, this type of exercise can be considered as
BRUTAL and VERY DEMANDING. You have to know what you’re doing. Start slowly because too ambitious workouts might lead to unwanted INJURIES.

You just need half of the effort you’re doing right now. But achieve three times faster weight loss. I know it sounds
INSANE, but you know what I mean when you’re actually doing it. Provided that you have got the FIRST and SECOND key to get trim fast, a 15-to-30-minute interval training a day, 2 days a week, will change you into a BRAND NEW YOU in matter of weeks.

In the next post, you’ll learn
HOW TO START INTERVAL TRAINING. Till then, all the best in your weight loss journey!




Do you know that having the RIGHT DIET is far more important than doing the right exercise? If you’re TIRED of trying all kinds of ‘BEST EXERCISES’, this might be a solution for you.

No comments: