Friday, November 21, 2008

Get Trim Fast – 3 Key Things to Get Trim Fast Pt1

How to get trim Fast? Can I get trim fast? What's the fastest way to trim my hips and waist? Man boobs??? Do the questions sound familiar to you? These are common questions for people who are just about to start or have started their fat loss battle.


Can you get trim fast? Of course you can… Everyone can… The key question is “Are you willing to learn and stick to what you’ve learned?” To me, winning the fat war in 2-3 months time is fast enough. If it’s quicker than that, it just doesn’t seem right…

It’s either, your fat loss may not be permanent, you may starve your body which is not good, or you have lost fat in an extremely dangerous way…

Personally, to me, Get Trim Fast is about eating the food that you enjoy and doing a little of exercise… Is that hard? I don’t think so… Okay, what are the 3 key things to get trim fast?

The first key to fast and effective fat loss is MOTIVATION. If you lack of motivation, you wouldn’t reach your target or destination.Anything you do should be motivated by an OBJECTIVE. Motivation keeps you going… Motivation may be in the form of ‘negative’ or ‘positive’…

Maybe you’re looking fat in photos right now? But your partner wants you to be the BEST of you in the wedding photo, which is in another 3 months time. Losing 30 pounds in 3 months just to impress your partner with your new look would be an extremely great motivation…

Maybe you hate people picking on your double-chin? Or you had enough of those people who make fun of your ugly belly fat… All of these can be great motivations. They keep you going. They have kept me going. I too had enough of those teasing.

Alright, I hope you get my point. The first key to get trim fast is having an excellent motivation. It doesn’t have to be a complicated one. A simple and realistic one should do… Don’t waste your time… Set your GOAL now. How would you like to appear in photos another 3 months time?

Stay tune for my next post, I’ll elaborate more on the other 2 keys to get trim fast.









No comments: